- Title proper: International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (IJSSH).
- Abbreviated key-title: Int. J. of Soc. Sci. and Humanit.
- Subject: Education
- Publisher: Portoviejo: Universidad Técnica de Manabí
- Dates of publication: 2017-present
- Frequency: Three times a year
- Type of resource: Periodical
- Language: English
- Country: Ecuador
- ISSN: 2550-701X E-ISSN: 2550-7001
- Indexed by: CROSSREF | ROAD see more indices
- Editor in Chief: Martha Cecilia Escobar Garcia (Ph.D.)
At IJSSH we refer to an online first as an article that has been through the peer-review process, has been accepted for publication and has been copyedited and typeset. The article is the final manuscript format, but is distinguished as an early release simply because it has not been delayed until a full issue publication. When the issue is complete, and an editorial is written, the issue will be archived with its own table of contents. Articles in the journal are freely available to the public thanks to our institutional sponsors.
Abstract viewed: 147 PDF downloaded: 72
Understanding education character loss during long-distance learning in pandemic disruption in MadrasahAbstract viewed: 37 PDF downloaded: 22
Abstract viewed: 24 PDF downloaded: 9
Abstract viewed: 21 PDF downloaded: 12
Abstract viewed: 22 PDF downloaded: 11
Abstract viewed: 28 PDF downloaded: 10