SS Journals Technical Guidelines
- Authors are required to use the style template (Style Sheet Template) and format the manuscript accordingly before submission.
- All manuscripts must be typed in Microsoft Word and single-spaced. Margins are to be set at Normal (2 cm all round) and paper size at Letter/Quarto (21,6 cm X 27,5 cm) or (8,5 inch X 10,8 inch).
- Submissions should be more than 2000 words but not exceed 10000 words (Appendices and References included).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font, Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Each manuscript must have an abstract (not exceeding 300 words) and 5 keywords. Manuscripts that do not adhere to this will not be considered for review.
- Authors are encouraged to include hypermedia links within their article and ensure these are ready to use.